Play AtmosFX Digital Downloads with Ease
The Sprite Media Player is the perfect option for decorators wishing to display their high-definition AtmosFX Digital Decorations. It is ideal for those who have a TV, monitor, or projector that cannot play decorations directly from a USB drive or SD card. This powerful, dynamic media player will seamlessly play your custom decoration playlists stored on a SD card or USB drive, without needing to use a DVD player or a computer.
Set-up is easy. Simply plug the media player into any display device that accepts HDMI or component inputs. Then insert your storage device, select decorations using the included remote, and hit play for endless digital decoration fun.
Create an Interactive Decoration with the Motion Sensor Trigger
Looking for a new way to turn heads and fascinate your audience? The Sprite includes a convenient plug-and-play motion sensor trigger, allowing you to automatically play a decoration when the motion sensor is activated. This feature adds entertainment for all manner of occasions; you can devise a startling scare for your Halloween display, or pleasantly surprise your Yuletide guests with a visit from Christmas Carolers. It’s also a great way to make sure your audience sees your video exactly when you want them to, for any event or celebration.
The motion sensor trigger function can work with one decoration at a time, and requires the use of “buffer” files, provided by AtmosFX with many of our digital downloads.
Designed by Professionals for Decorators of All Experience Levels
The Sprite was designed by industry experts with decades of experience in the holiday decorating and haunted attractions industry. Its energy efficient design is built to last for years with everyday use, while providing high quality HD quality video up to 1080p at 60 frames per second with stereo audio.
The Sprite is compatible with additional digital content including music, movies, and photos. It's also very small, making it incredibly easy to hide as part of a complex digital decoration set-up.
The Sprite Media Player is not a projector, and is not intended for use with DVD media.
- Power: 5V / 400 mA DC
- AC Adapter: 100 to 240 Volt AC Input, 5 Volt DC Output
- Video Outputs: HDMI, 3.5mm jack to Composite RCA
- Audio Outputs: Analog stereo 3.5mm jack, digital audio HDMI
- Data Inputs: USB (HOST 2.0), SD Card (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC up to 32GB)
- File System: FAT32, exFAT, NTFS
- Language: Choice of 16 languages
- Remote: uses 1 CR2025 battery (included)
- I/O serial plug: 3.5mm jack to screw terminals
File Format Compatibility
- Video: MP4, M4V, MOV, MKV, WMV, VOB, PMP, RM/RMVB, MPG, M2TS, FLV, AVI, TS/TP
- Audio: MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, APE, AAC, AC3, DTS
- Picture: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF
- Subtitles: SSA, ASS, ASCII, SUB, UTF8