AtmosFX Inc. Returns and Refunds Policy
AtmosFX Inc. offers a 15-day Returns and Refunds policy for certain products purchased directly from AtmosFX through the AtmosFX Online Store (www.AtmosFX.com).
Only items that have been purchased directly from AtmosFX through the AtmosFX Online Store (www.AtmosFX.com) are governed by this policy.
AtmosFX products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with that retailer’s respective returns and refunds policy.
Products that are not covered by this policy;
- Digital Downloads (see the AtmosFX Inc. Digital Downloads Policy)
- AtmosFX Store Gift Cards or store credit
- Promotional goods, prizes, or any AtmosFX product obtained through a non-financial transaction
- Products featuring AtmosFX content or using AtmosFX registered trademarks but not produced by AtmosFX Inc. including but not limited to:
- ProductWorks WindowFX Kit
- The Shopping Channel Select FX Kit
- Walmart Mr. Halloween Projector Kit
- Products sold as “Final Sale” items
- Products returned without authorization of the AtmosFX Returns and Refunds process
- Products not purchased through the AtmosFX Online Store (www.AtmosFX.com).
This policy is voided for the following cases:
- Products that show signs of use
- Products returned with opened or tampered-with packaging
- Products returned and missing their original tags or labels
- Products returned to AtmosFX that are missing components or accessories
- Products that contain a manufacturing defect, in which case our Limited Warranty applies
Returns and Refunds Process
If you wish to return a product to AtmosFX for a refund and are within the 15-day window (15-days from receipt of delivery), please visit http://support.atmosfx.com/ and complete the “Contact Us” form. A representative will contact you and direct you through the Returns and Refund process.
Products that are sent to AtmosFX outside of this returns and refunds process may be held until return postage is provided by the original recipient. If the item is returned to the warehouse without approval, it may also become lost at the warehouse and unreturnable.
AtmosFX will only accept products that are received in their original, unopened and undamaged packaging including all labels and tags. To help ensure your refund, we will require pictures to confirm that the packages are unopened.
Note: When returning products, please do not ship your product back to the manufacturer or shipping warehouse unless specifically instructed to do so.
If a refund is approved, we must wait for the package to be returned to the warehouse before the refund will be processed, at which point a refund will automatically be applied to the original source of payment. Refund processing may take up to 30 days to complete.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you have received an email informing you that the funds have been returned to your account, yet it is not showing up in your bank account, please wait 1-2 business days from the date you received the email. If there is still no activity, contact your bank or credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted and recognized by your financial institution, as there is often processing time before a refund is completed.
Order Changes and Cancellations
Order changes and cancellations are not available, as AtmosFX works to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. If you no longer wish to receive your order, please contact us to initiate a return of your order and we will work to refund you the cost of the product. AtmosFX cannot refund shipping for returns.
Digital Decorations DVD or SD Card Collection Malfunctions
In the case that a DVD or SD Card has an internal malfunction due to a programming error, we will be happy to help resolve the issue. Please visit http://support.atmosfx.com/ and submit your request through the “Contact Us” form. We will ask that you send the faulty product to our corporate office for testing. When doing so, you will be asked to include your return address, a copy of your receipt, and an explanation of what issue occurred when playing so we can test and verify the malfunction.
Malfunctions caused by physical damage to the DVD, such as scratches or cracks, cannot be returned for refund or replacement.